Friday, October 1, 2021

I cry I laugh

 I cry at a loss

I cry because I know its over
in my soul I know 

its over I've had enough of someone else's pain and misery and abuse towards me
because they are miserable and angry and hateful

I cry at a gain

birth of a baby
wedding
parties

I cry from happiness and joy

I laugh out loud for no apparent reason
something inside me, a memory or current realization
strikes me as so funny I have to laugh

and I cry from sadness lost joy and the death

of familiar people and things and experiences

I want to have unending happiness 

I desire love understanding peace 

allowing

acceptance

i cry from knowing

from understanding

from realizing

fully from the core of each atom in my

body

i cry from others pain misery misfortune they do not know why they suffer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...