Monday, November 15, 2021

Girl I am going to fatten you up. He gave me doughnuts at super flea every weekend.

 skip, duren sleyster owner at super flea in the old

montgomery wards building

would give me donuts in the morning when I 

came in to work at the booth on the weekend

(saturday and sunday)

he said, 'girl , i / we are going to fatten you up!"

2009 he died at age 85

he knew doughnuts are a type of food that causes

fat swelling and weight gain

I learned this fact when I was 15 from personal experience

boyfriend bert kaderly would take me to get doughnuts

in the moring before school

i gained 10 pounds in one month

so i quit eating 2 or 3 doughnuts a day and lost the weight


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...