Saturday, September 24, 2022

Nocturnal by nature I am.

since a child am a night person
naturally tend to be more active at night and dead in the morning for at least 2 hours

memories as far back as age 5 or 6 when living in California. they (parents, grandparents) put me to bed at 8 pm or so and I lay awake in bed in the dark hearing the tv playing until after the 10 o'clock news was over before finally going to sleep
stared at ceiling in total darkness and saw groups of different colored light specks moving around on the ceiling from one side of the room to the other when I was 5 years old. Have no idea what those light forms are/were. Still don't know.

currently self medicate with food to induce sleep in order to attempt to wake up early. so i will wake up early 2, 3 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 am then pee and go back to bed ... If I get up and stay up I have to take a nap
coffee plain when i get up which I quit for a few years back in 2016 and switched to hot tea due having gastritius and duodenitis (ulcers, very painful in my side) 
now that that right side pain is not so bad I am back to drinking black coffee when I get up then iced tea and lots of water the rest of the day
 

woke at 731 am today only to return to sleep until 1030 am

1036 pm now and wide awake .. don't want to have to eat this early to start the 
sleepy inducing process 

have done many different things over the years

used to drink alcohol
take antihistamine such as diphenhydramine or benadryl which dryes me out and can take up ro 2 hours to induce sleep

passion flower
sleep gummies with melatonin (don't work very well)

the absolute best is to stay up naturally until I get tired then go to sleep and wake up refreshed even if it is noon

circadian rhythm
metabolism 
what are they ?

tired of having to have caffeine
what if I lived so I did not have to rely of caffeine products or eat a bunch of food or drink a bunch of alcohol and take pills just to sleep?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...