Thursday, September 1, 2022

Slow to realize things; me

 Son

Thinks I am trash and anything I have own do think say is trash 

Disrespectful  

Said you're not special. You're not my role model 

Smirks,  skeptical is whatever I say 

Mocks me 

Makes fun of me 

Says I am lying to his son 

Invalidates, minimizes, ridicules, looks down on me  

Spends lots of time with his father on the phone and in person 


I embarrass him 

Spends no time with me during holidays and stays away from / avoids me 

When I am at his house or anywhere else 

 Does not come over to visit with me period 

Is not one it proud of me 

Acts disgusted in my presence 

Probably secretly hates despises me although he said I love you one time 

In August 2022 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...