Sunday, January 1, 2023

Cleaning person i am is not respected. Treated like dirt and I am the one cleaning up dirt after myself and others

 Disrespectful to me

Grandpa, tossed 10 dollars to me after I spent about 4 hours cleaning . Smirks while doing it 

At home I don't get paid and don't expect it.  

Husband and ex expect me to do it and treat me like shit

John l, total disregard for any cleaning I did 9 years at flea market 

Caregiver work I do now and have done is not valued or appreciated from clients customers anyone

They place high value on material things and all things they want completely disregarding me

Son



No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...