Sunday, January 29, 2023

Smiling. Smiles.

 Lady named Jill told me I have a beautiful smile and should do this more often.

January 17, 2023. 

She is 44. Lost her teeth already. Has dentures. I am fortunate enough to still have all of my teeth except the wisdom teeth which had to be extracted when I was in my lates 20s.

So I remember when I quit smiling so much, started being real careful about doing this ......way back in 1981 when I was 19 years old. I was a cashier at a gas station at bannister rd and hillcrest rd in kansas city, missouri. Walker oil Company was the name of the business.

I quit smiling at male customers where I worked because I thought this was making them act like sexual predators . That way: The way of the male who approaches the female and tries to get her into bed, perform sex act with him. 

Quitting smiling was one thing I did, followed by :

stopped wearing any makeup on my face

not doing my hair 

wearing a baseball cap at times to appear masculine

wearing men's clothes like overalls flannel shirts and jeans and t shirts and hiking boots

None of these things worked to deter men from making passes at me. 

I continued doing this well into my 40's, 50's and now at 61 I still rarely wear any makeup, hardly ever smile and often wear concealing garments.

It still does not work. 

Am I really stupid or that naive?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...