Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Devastations

Not seeing grandson every week

Swindled by woman says she's on disability been a care giver for her started october 2022

Lessons learned my naivete gullibility seem real 

More real every day 

Catch 22 of what to do

Crying my eyes out almost every day 

Sad very yesterday more than before all at once tears gushing

Finding out woman can't be helped doesn't  need my help

And she's rotten evil core I could have died by her or wrongly being put in jail she falsely accuses people has them charged with false allegations imprison she's a liar a fake fraud phony criminal ,no telling what she will say or do next either to me or anyone anywhere

And this was is my only income other than piddly internet sales 

I cry alot can't see my family much, miss my little motor scooter so much

Family losses are too much, breaks my heart

And feel like nervous breakdown,  need safe place protection peace quiet

Away from insane people and insanity craziness 

Husband constantly confused annoyed angered emotions out of control and nice on e minute hateful five or ten times as long.. if he loves me for one hour then hates me for ten hours days weeks

Multiple incidences of stressful events for years, losses and lack of healthy social contacts and activities 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...