Tuesday, January 31, 2023

It's not that I was ever. Ugly or undesirable.

 It was and is him. His constant comparison frustration criticism taking me for granted. Looking out there at some one else thinking there's something better than what he has. 

I know this because lots of others find me attractive look me in the eye . Listen when I speak. Pay attention in full. Stay close physically when I am around. Want to keep talking to me on the phone or in person. Ask if I'm married. Want to see me again. Appreciate my insight flexibility intelligence beauty. And the list goes on. 

It is inner self thoughts that determine ones attitude and perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...