Monday, January 9, 2023

I was the Narrator Tom Sawyer Huckleberry Fin : Age 10 Fifth Grade HILLCREST Elementary school Belton, MO 64012

 Teachers chose me to be the narrator to tell the story of

Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn

A play at the school where I told the story and didn't play a part in it.

Interesting. Why did they choose me to be the narrator?

grade school 

The podium I stood behind. Scared almost stiff and I talked ..reading the script
and felt like I wasn't in my body at all.

The subconscious or whatever it is called took over as I read the words ..felt like I wasn't there at all...it was somone else doing the work. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...