Friday, September 1, 2023

Cleaned out a lot of old file cards today. Have a lot more work to do

 over 20 years of information i had collected for people i knew and the things they wanted, trashed.

i used to order entertainment related items for people at the old super flea and i made lists of things wanted from my family, friends, associates, basically anyone i met that showed an interest in having me find something for them

I took a bunch to the trash today, took some things to the thrift store, some things left at a park.

Hard lessons learning about saving stuff and trying to please everyone doing too many different things.

Cleaning feels so good. What a lifelong mission....

Told him it shows how worthless my time has been spent. No response out of him.

I walked out the door with a ton of trash in my van knowing that one day will be the last day I walk out that door and there will be no warning when I vanish, one way or another.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...