Thursday, January 25, 2024

Only once did he look at me with intense love since 1987

 It was a few years ago one night in 2020 or 2021 after I had danced my heart out. 

Have lived with him steadily since dec 1991 over 32 years.

One of the few nights I had been dancing in the living room.

I love to dance. He actually enjoyed watching and tried to participate. He cant dance very well and doesnt like to do it.

I loved it so much he saw it my intense energy of love, and for the first time since I met him he looked at my face intently, admiring me lovingly for a few minutes as he laid on the floor holding me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...