Saturday, January 20, 2024

Crawling with hunters, earth men

 Remembered another one harry arthur harrington about 2013 over 10 years ago met this guy age 69 now.

I was shopping in mo council of the blind thrift store. Looking at movies cds vhs media things i resell. I walked out the door leaving. He hurried outside to talk to me asking my name. I had not spoken to him in the store nor made eye contact.

He wanted to know if i was married.  I said yes i met my husband 27 years ago. He said i wish i had met you 27 years ago. He said he liked movies and gave me a list of vhs he was looking for. Told me the area where he lives in ruskin is getting bad and he was moving to independence. Said he is a retired school teacher. 

I found his info on truepeople search. It shows current address queen ridge dr, inde and old addresses in several cities and states.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...