Saturday, February 3, 2024

Male men man contradictions

 He wants me to talk and tell him things and also wants me to shut up

To look nice and when I do gets upset about looking too good pretty fancy cute sexy

Wants me to work and stay home and leave and go away and be gone not too long

Work make money not too much and more than him and to not have to work so he has all the money

Wants me to pay bills not all the bills just enough to use up all my money so he knows he always has more than me

Wants me to cook on his terms as they change according to his mood. Says to others I don't cook everyday tells me I cook too much food and not right things too much meat sometimes then he buys big steaks etc for days he wants slab of beef or chicken or pork chops ribs, battered fish shrimp, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...