Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Norman Rutherford wanted to will give me his land

 He died in 2004 november 4 age 82

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/11097128/norman-n-rutherford

Dob April 22 1922

April 20 1922

I thought his birthday was on 20th not 22

Pershing Rd, raytown, mo

Co owners his brothers

Land sold on Pershing Rd when City wanted him gone due to cars and trucks and junk piled up and buried on the acreage


He moved to kingsville mo . Nephew and niece in law owns live on land in kingsville . It's fine for them to do however he wants me to have it.

I have just been thinking lately how much I have been ripped off, left out, pushed away, taken advantage of in various circumstances throughout my life and I may not even live much longer to enjoy life. Having a place of my own, money and freedom to have joy would be very nice.

Death of my mother, father and grandparents left me nothing. Death of john layson was a small amount which i worked hard for 2 years. Could have been much more profitable had things been a little different . Death of my aunt ruth was a very small amount.

Other people have blocked interfered not helped in the best ways. It could have been much better in all those instances of people passing away and in a wide variety of many other instances and areas of life. I am beginning to believe some people just dont want me to have anything of my own or have freedom for me to be very healthy and enjoy my life.

Others seem to want control. They can get and do whatever they want and block my life and shove me down and aside. Is it jealousy or what? 

I dont know but it looks like in order for me to get help with my broken back and accumulate any wealth I need to do profitable things on the sly, not telling anyone i know anything good. I almost think I need to have an entirely new identity, live in a foreign land, never reveal my financial status.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...