Thursday, February 15, 2024

Thinks how i feel is due to a current or recent event

 He believes this

Maybe because that is how he gauges his feelings, according to one current thing 

Not understanding the cumulative effect of many things said and done and my good memory of lots of hateful things he said and did which he astonishingly appears to forget during his moments of whatever his now is

Procession of Actions: give me something or do something that is necessary, be affectionate on rare occassions such as an unexpected hug once every six months then be nice briefly and snap back into ass hole like a rubber band stretched and let go 

No mood lasts for long

I anticipate anger episodes, on my guard constantly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...