Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Many reasons to not trust ....

 The words, the contradictions, the hypocrisy.  His actions I have seen and endured are just the surface of what he shows me. The purely dark side satanical version and the angelic face side I have witnessed over the years. 

Two side 2 faced/schizophrenia, psychosis, psychotic, antisocial, social misfit. .. 

Inconsistencies, irrational, unpredictable, love one moment hate the next..

What lies beneath the surface that I have NOT witnessed?

When I am not around what is happening with this person? 

How do I find out about his OTHER life of which I know nothing about?

What kind of horrors exist in this being? Is it the same or worse than a horror movie?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...