Wednesday, January 21, 2026

Jealousy

 is ugly. 

I should never act or imply that I am jealous of another woman that he looks at or talks to.

He will look at, talk to and do whatever he will do independently of me.

I have no control over his instincts. I can't control his preferences or desires.

If he strays he will do so on his own regardless of how good I look, hard I work, how well I cook, clean or do anything.

If he did physically cheat or phone chat cheat then that is the final end of the situation.

I don't threaten. I don't promise. I disappear without warning.




No comments:

Post a Comment

No partner/spouse is ever good enough for him or his siblings, cousins, uncles, aunts, mother

 all of them criticized, condemned, threatened, got into fights with any person they had an intimate relationship with that is their family ...