Friday, November 20, 2015

Family gatherings, holiday get togethers are a nuisance.
Pets (cats, dogs, etcetera) are a nuisance.
Babies and children are a nuisance.
People are a nuisance.
Animals are a nuisance.


I'd rather have Thanksgiving dinner at home
but so and so sister is having a dinner and I don't want to go.
Those blankety blank other family members are going to be there,
the such and such surnames (relatives/inlaws of my sister)
and I don't care about them. So and so is just an old farmer type
and doesn't seem to fit in.
My family is so boring. I can't help it.
The other sister thinks she has
to have a dinner for Thanksgiving and Christmas at her house
but we could have one here and invite her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...