Monday, November 16, 2015

Mom's boot camp

Pick your nose in private. Wash your hands and fingernails when you're done.
Don't stick your fingers in the food. Especially don't lick your fingers then
touch anything.
Don't take the serving utensil and use it as your own.
Use a plate for your food. Don't walk around eating cookies or pizza and
drop crumbs all over the floor.
Say "Excuse me" if you belch.
Pass gas from the other end in private if possible. If not, apologize and walk away.
Clean up after yourself everywhere you go.
Pay close attention to the smell of  your armpits. Make them smell better right away.
Wash your hands before you eat.
Wash your hands before you exit a restroom/bathroom.
Wash your hands in the bathroom/utility or laundry room if you have been
doing typical men's greasy work on cars, outdoor lawn work or the like not
in the kitchen sink while I am preparing a meal or washing dishes.
Push the chair in under the table or desk when you exit. Always.
Talk to me in the room I am in. Don't yell at me through the walls
Hold the door open for everyone not just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...