Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Y'all will be glad when I'm gone. You won't have to hear about my back pain anymore.

Y'all will be glad when I'm gone. You won't have to hear about my back pain anymore.
Won't have to look at me. You won't have to listen to my "lectures" or anything I say about
what I think, want, need or do. Digestive problems, diarrhea, gallbladder/gall stones/pain
in right side, burning pain in back left side of back worse after eating, vision problems getting worse
(cheap reader glasses less and less effective), psoriasis on leg behind right knee, calves of both legs
hurting since January, 2011.

Nope, no, you all won't have to hear about any of that
anymore. I won't be disrupting your life and making you unhappy.
Almost everyone I've told about these issues say "Go to the doctor".
Nope, can't go to the doctor. It's all about money.

I filed taxes this year for 2014, "income" shows we should qualify for
state aid in Missouri Obamacare but husband won't fill out the paperwork.
It's an invasion of privacy. Once the government health care system gets
a hold of me they will put me on prescription pill/medication and it won't be
long and I'll be dead.

If and when I can go to "the doctor" and if I file for and if I qualify for disability
it will only be if I am pumped with with prescription drugs and can prove it
through their testing via blood, urine or whatever.

A disabled person is one who can prove, through the examination of physicians,
not just the doctor you have, but also in addition you have to go to physicians
that are approved for the state you live in, that you have a disability that
prevents you from doing the full time work you have done in the past
for at least one year or will end up in your death.


No comments:

Post a Comment