Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Guts

How can I follow my heart, my intuition, my gut feelings and do the right things aligned with the source energy when my gut is ill?
I have had problems with my stomach and intestines as far back as I can remember, at age 2 or 3. The digestive issues might go back to my infancy. I was fed cow's milk, never breast fed and ate lots of processed food, sugar, candy, soda and white bread as a child. 
I was often sick with colds, flu, allergies and asthma. At age 6 I was put in the hospital due to severe asthma attacks.
Inhalers and antibiotics were prescribed, which I used frequently until I was 16.
My mother gave me Fletcher's castoria on a regular basis to help relieve my constipation.
I believe that the heavy advertising and constant promotion of sugar filled foods and drinks and processed food loaded with sodium, artificial flavors, colors and other manmade flavor enhancers is the cause of not only my health problems but that of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...