Friday, November 27, 2015

It is true doctors have saved my life more than once when I was ill and when I was pregnant. However,
the majority of time they simply want to cut me up or prescribe drugs/ prescription medications and
keep me coming in regularly for visits.
Exams/examinations, using knives/scalpels, treating symptoms with pills and more pills to
counteract the side affects of the other pills, scheduling more follow ups are the common
methods of treatment.
A psychologist and a psychiatrist I saw many years ago would ask me questions, listen to me talk for 45
minutes of the hour session, never solve any of the problems I had but made a diagnosis
of bipolar disorder. Sessions always ended with a prescription for depakote, lithium,
zyprexa or neurontin.
The psychiatrist / doctor of medicine does not live my life in my house and has not
experienced my life in the past. He/she cannot solve my problems. He/she does not
want to solve my problems. They don't want to help solve the problems, they want to keep them
coming as that provides them with more income.
As a child I wanted to become a psychiatrist. As an adult I discovered through
experience that the industry is a farce.
I really want to help people. They don't.
I wanted to find the reason for insanity, hysterical neurotic, crazy, neurotic, neurosis, psychotic,
schizoid, schizophrenic.
I found the reason. It is believing in lies, untruths. It is projecting those lies
onto other people and trying to force them into believing them.
This always results in confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...