Friday, November 22, 2019

No amount of talking to anyone or listening to anyone has ever done anything to change how my body decides to feel at the moment.

No amount of talking to anyone or listening to anyone has ever done
anything to change how my body decides to feel at the moment.

Positive mental attitudes, repetitive mantras and trying to force myself
to feel a certain way (as in trying to feel good when I feel rotten by lying
to myself) are useless nonsense.

If it is cold and I feel cold then I am cold regardless of what I think or do.
The same applies to any other feeling.

My physical body is smarter than me and knows what is going on.
Other people's input and advice has no effect on what my body experiences.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...