Saturday, November 23, 2019

You don't care about my health, happiness, my feelings, needs, wants or desires.

You don't care about my health,
happiness, my feelings,
needs, wants or desires.

You simply want to bitch. To find something, anything to
chronically complain about me.

You desire complete control of me
while you lack control over yourself.

You do not look at yourself and
see no flaws with yourself.

You look at other people and
constantly complain about
what they do, what they are and
how pissed off you are because
they are not like you. They don't do
things the way you think they should.
They don't look the way you think they should.

You think you are faultless and
everyone else is in the wrong.

You lack introspection,
compassion and empathy.
You seek to control me and
others due to your deep
desire to control your environment.

Accepting anyone for the who they are
is impossible for you.

You don't understand animal or human behavior
and don't want to understand. You constantly
tell me that I don't understand when in fact
you are projecting your own lack of
understanding upon me.

You make up rules about everything every day
and tell me how things should be.  Your rules are
subject to change according to your momentary desires
and how you feel about any given thing.

You find it necessary to follow me around and dictate to
me what I should be doing at any given moment.

The moment I start feeling a little better, a little happy or
confident you begin a new tyrannical episode of attack on
something about me that you think is irritating to you,
therefore wrong about me. You repeat the "offending" thing
about me you can't stand over and over like broken records
of insanity.  If I finally lose my cool and scream you lose
control over yourself and threaten to hit me, to beat me then
blame it on me and say I pushed you.

The only thing that probably stopped you tonight was me
telling you that everyone is going to know if you hit me.
You can't hide a black eye, bruises or broken bones. 
I am supposed to watch my grandson tomorrow and how
would I explain it to anyone.

I am not supposed to say anything or do anything to defend myself.
If I do it is cause for your violent temper to show itself and blame it
on me.

Reasoning is not possible with a person suffering from hallucinations
and schizophrenic delusions. No amount of evidence, proof or truth
will convince them of anything.

November 23, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...