Friday, November 15, 2019

Yesterday I found out asthma is chronic, it doesn't go away. You don't outgrow it, as I thought I did.

Yesterday I found out asthma is chronic, it doesn't go away. You don't outgrow it, as I
thought I did. 

This explains why I have had a lifelong issue experiencing frequent bouts of
bronchitis that can last for weeks or months with coughing spells so bad
I vomit my food.

When the weather temperature drops below 65 or so (and/or when I
am in a cold air conditioned area in the summer for very long)
I get sick with a cold or flu and it does not go away in a few days.
I am lucky if it goes away in a few weeks.

I become feverish and get the chills when my temperature exceeds
a little over 98 degrees. My regular
temperature seems to be around 97 degrees. 
If my temperature reaches
99, I have a fever.  I become very tired,  extremely fatigued
 and often, immobilized.

 No doctor I have seen has known this or understood it and
does not care to hear it because they are taught that the "normal" temperature
is 98.9 degrees fahrenheit.  That is the "average" temp, not the norm.

Of course, the nurses and doctors look at charts and "normal" ranges in
everything: blood tests, blood pressure, sugar levels, body temperature,
xrays, mri's, ct scans, virtually every kind of test and if your
results are within the "normal" range, they don't flinch and are
not one bit concerned even though you /I feel bad, ill, sick, like dying,
almost dead, zombie like/unresponsive, slow to respond, or the
extreme opposite: maybe you feel absolutely great and on top of
the world and your blood pressure tops over 140 at the time
or your cholesterol is "high", then they tell you there is something
wrong and you need a pill for this and another pill for that then
another pill to counteract the side affects of the other pills they
give you to "fix" your "problems" ie: high cholesterol, blood sugar,
blood pressure, whatever it may be.

Western medicine is a fluke most of the time. A farce.
A walk in the dead zone of misinformed medical "professionals"
who don't look at you, don't listen to you, don't care what you
are experiencing or what you have to say.

They don't ask about your family or work issues, type of exercise you do,
stress levels, sleep quality, diet, water intake. They will ask about your
past and family history then use the family history as a shortcut
to a conclusion.
In short, they don't
look at the individual. They don't have time. They have less than
5 minutes to come to a conclusion, make a diagnosis and prescribe
a pill or two or three then you are off on your very unmerry way, to
suffer more than you were when you went in for the visit.




What is asthma?

Asthma is a chronic disease of the airways that transport air to and from the lungs. No full cure is available, but management methods can help a person with asthma lead a full and active life.

In a person with asthma, the inside walls of the airways, known as bronchial tubes, become swollen or inflamed. This swelling or inflammation makes the airways extremely sensitive to irritations and increases their susceptibility to an allergic reaction.

In an allergic reaction, the airways swell, and the muscles around the airway tighten, making it difficult for air to move in and out of the lungs.

In the United States, around 8.3 percentTrusted Source of people have a form of asthma. There are many types of asthma, as well as a range of factors that can cause the disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...