Monday, November 18, 2019

Yesterday the coughing and sneezing slowed down after 29 days of this flu.

Yesterday the coughing and sneezing slowed down after 29 days of
this flu.
Was able to go to Walgreen's
Sunday afternoon November 17, 2019
and pick up needed medicine.

Had one pill last night for cold and allergies (it
has no tylenol/ acetaminophen, aspirin or ibuprofen in it). 
It is called Wal-Act
that I got from the pharmacist after giving her my id and
signing a waiver which I have no problem doing.

Went to bed and only woke up
3 times last night and didn't vomit up my dinner like
I have been doing for the last week
due to constant coughing that woke me up all night long for
several weeks now.

Drank lots of water, as always.  Got up at 8 am and stayed up today unlike
yesterday when I slept from noon to 3 pm because I was up all night
coughing up phlegm every 30 minutes to an hour.

I can only wait and see what happens tomorrow.
Waking up is a miracle, as I have realized for most of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...