Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Our natural state is happiness.

I spend my life dodging the negativity
fear, complaining, bitching, skepticism,
hatred from many especially my spouse
who grew up with the primary focus
on the negative. He focuses on
disasters and disastrous outcomes.
Always projects the worst. Nothing will
ever turn out as expected. No one
can ever do anything that is good enough.

Life is full of shoulds. Everyone is always
watching you and you are watching
everyone so you can figure out what
you should be doing.

I have said that "should" should be stricken
from the dictionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...