Saturday, November 6, 2021

school, college did not teach me these basic life lessons


 each person is unique and has their own personality 

each animal is unique

some people change their personality persona when around different people

one is not better than the other


7 deadly sins: "Sin"being a mistake:

pride / EGO  

avarice (greed)

wrath/anger

lust 

envy covet covetous desire what someone else has or what you think they have

gluttony; wanting more than what I you need

sloth lazy laziness not paying attention to simple things and taking care
of them 

lack of self awareness

talking too much or not at all

words without action


house i own all my life is my body. the place I live in can change at
any moment


material things are easily had and replaceable, people are not

do I own stuff or does stuff own me?


spirit cannot be contained and controlled


trying to forcefully control someone backfires with their resistance


Acting like a parent/being parental produces conflict 

Examples, IE:
"You should feel, think, do, be this or that"
"I know what is best for you and everyone else"

"I know what you need and what you want.
 You don't know yourself  therefore you
can't and are not able to think for yourself"

"I know what you are thinking"
"Here let me do it for you"
"I am only trying to help" does not help

thinking you can run someone else's life 

you or I know what someone else OUGHT to do

the tighter you hold onto someone or something the more you
lose them and it

watching someone eat food does not satisfy my hunger


nobody wins we all end up dead eventually

experience the moment; that is all I /you/we have




No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...