Thursday, October 26, 2023

I was cute prettier back in the day like most younger girls are. Now ugly as ugly

 So much so a guy would instantly try to lure me pick me up

Now a man still once in awhile drives by or sees me somewhere tries to pick me up. Doesnt know me. Doesnt really want to know me. Just use me then trash me. Some guys will hit on anything, they are just hard up. Want a hit and run.

Happened a week ago when i walked alone in my neighborhood 2 blocks away from my house. Black guy probably 40 ish in dark colored truck, i should have taken photo of the vehicle with my cell phone


Some guy calling me sweetheart making sure i was ok. I was completely clothed and wearing long coat so whats up with that?  Just a man looking for opportunity?

So sometimes its the way youre dressed sometimes its not. Must depend on the internal mind of the man. Probably not based on looks alone. Area, circumstance, availability, location, activity

Creepy ones are the majority of picker uppers. (The ones i am not interested in which is 99.9 percent of what i see in this world). 

I guess if the guy even looks at you it means hes wanting access to the womans sex. If he talks hes definitely going after it, the / her body.  I dont think that way about males ..i have talked to a gazillion guys i would never have sex with



No comments:

Post a Comment