Sunday, January 7, 2024

You don't need that makeup" man said to me

 one morning I was at work applying some makeup on my face

my reply was 

are you sure? I look as ugly as a dog

he said no you dont you are fine the way you are. you look great

THE SAME THING HAS BEEN SAID BY MANY OTHERS especially males

my first husband Perry hated makeup. he told me i didnt need it

you have natural beauty

who am i going to listen to? 

men or women? people in general? 

some females will flatter (lie) to me saying I look great in an outfit or while wearing makeup or jewelry or some other thing ..some will tell me to do something different with my eyebrows or my hair or whatever other part of me they can see...

woman working at john casablancas modeling on the plaze told me "You need to do something different with your hair. It is the same style in all of your picture". WOW!  I see countless hundreds of famous models who has the SAME hair style , plain and simple, straight or curly and long usually, for YEARS until they DIE

the true test is the instant,immediate reaction of the male upon seeing me or any female


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...