Saturday, February 3, 2024

It's All About The Money

 each person especially husband monitors how much money I cost in each thing I do or don't do

I have never made much money at any activity or job I have ever had

he/she thinks whatever i have or do should be free and definitely not cost them anything

Longest I stayed at a job was from Jan 2000 to Sep 2008 which was working every weekend at a flea market in very old run down concrete cement building that has no heat and no air conditioning. I worked there suffering the temperature extremes for all those years. I worked boiling hot in sweat and almost freezing to death in winter. I wore gloves, hat, scarf, coat and 3 layers of clothes. I worked when I got sick with a cold, flu, stomach distress diarrhea. I worked until the end of the day the mother died back on December 14, 2003. Had to stay there and finish off the work day until 4 pm after the police man notified me of my mother's death on that morning around 10 am. The man I worked with John had no other transportation so I had to stay, couldn't leave him there to find a way home. 

I earned 50 a day , ten dollars a day of which was supposed to pay for my gasoline because I had to pick John up, take him home everyday as well as run him around all over town to buy things for himself and for resale at Super Flea. When I started there I made 40 dollars a day. 

any person I have lived with has scrutinized every bite of food I take, every bath or shower I take, the laundry I do, the usage of the telephone and any other thing in the house. They believe they should monitor all I do and cut me down to the bare bones on anything I have or do while they go out and spend any amount, large of small on anything they want. 

I have not lived with a man, married or not, who willingly wanted to buy me anything or spend money on me for anything without griping about everything I eat, drink, use, have or do, bitching their head off, destroying my things or stealing them. 

The first man who impregnated me told me to go walk the streets for money because he didn't want to do anything for me but fuck me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...