Thursday, May 30, 2024

I guess I should be embarrassed ashamed of myself

 Because of the way I look with my twisted hunchback . Crooked face and mouth. 

And because of how I act. Horrible. Expose truths no one needs to hear. Talking way too much saying things that don't need said nobody wants to hear embarrassing people and myself, showing how stupid I am and admitting stupidity and ignorance and being egotistical about most things. 

Pathetic 

I need to cover myself, my body 

Hide my hideous appearance 

Crawl away and stay in a cave 

Nobody wants to look at me. Nobody wants to hear me. It's obvious why I am not wanted around.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm betting it's mold in here

 I must have mold on the brain and my whole body is loaded with mold fungi bugs and toxic waste from all of it