Thursday, May 23, 2024

Meet The Family in 1991

 John . First thing he said to me "DO you think people use each other?"

Dorothy: "YOU DON"T EXIST!"

Mother Marjorie stayed in her bedroom all day ( like i do most of the time now ) if i was here reading her jehovahs witness bible then come storming out of the master bedroom yelling at me with accusations yelled  at mike and me said youre a couple of ass holes! You need to live your life right, .. showing jw literature and the bible calling me jezebel , going to her jw meetings twice a week tuesdays and thursdays she was all dressed up 

Karen . Hateful and jealous. I was nice. She was mean. 

Mike Michael did nothing in my defense when i was verbally assaulted by each one of these people his family members



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm betting it's mold in here

 I must have mold on the brain and my whole body is loaded with mold fungi bugs and toxic waste from all of it