Monday, May 27, 2024

Today's ventures . Walking dead woman, me

 Dumped trash old food ..lots of pastries cherry turnovers and others and fruit and veg scraps 

Went to Best buy Metcalf then best quivera Rd got portable charger for 4 phones or other accessories 

Sam's club quivira by Best buy closed at 6 pm on Sunday 

Could not get gas at Sam's for 2,98 gallon. it was about 10 minutes after 7 pm so I went to QT across the street 95th st and Monrovia used points earned at price chopper for cents off gasoline pd 3.02 gallon . 

Cleaned bird poop off windows and doors of my van with QuikTrip squeegee 


To 95th st west turned right at pflumm stopped at gas station to see if Tom s was working. He is off on weekends said the attendant. Christmas day is only day the station is closed 

Wanted to ask Tom if he had any ideas why I have such fatigue 

Price chopper 95th and mission Rd. Bananas, celery hearts, microwave popcorn, chips were 2 dollars so got 4 or 5 bags

Back home. Had plain peanut butter sandwich on weird bread, potato chips alot of them and 2 bananas . Yum.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm betting it's mold in here

 I must have mold on the brain and my whole body is loaded with mold fungi bugs and toxic waste from all of it