Monday, May 27, 2024

I would go off by myself..

 If I had to go to a shelter of any kind 

It's what I do pretty much anywhere I am or go . The alone loner.


I don't do bundle groups like the 4 teenage girls clan I saw at price chopper tonight . All dressed in PJs and house slippers. Clanny cliques tend to think alike each other looking for verification of themselves. I don't. 

They still looked better than the single black female I saw dressed like a cross between a hooker and an Eskimo . At least they were dressed instead of nude naked in birthday suits. It wouldn't shock me to see naked these days. If they are healthy looking it wouldn't be so bad.  If they are not it might be sickening to see.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm betting it's mold in here

 I must have mold on the brain and my whole body is loaded with mold fungi bugs and toxic waste from all of it