Friday, May 31, 2024

Woke up from a dream. The perfect place to be

 It was about a half hour ago when i woke up 850 pm may 31, 2024 friday night....dreaming.

Lived in an apartment. I can picture it. 

Door to outside. Close to community and community centers. Swimming. Walking. Shoppi g. 

Oldest son visited. Youngest son talking to me during visit telling me when he can come over that fits his schedule. Sundays before 430 am. Damon can come too. He says the place is perfect for me. I do, too.

Its dimly lit. Dark. I try on lots of different clothes. I can see out the windows. 

The kitchen has an open large area looks like a restaurant lounge bar with guest tables all at that end.  Its public.  People are out there. Music is playing. I begin dancing by some woman. I realize i must make up my face and wear


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm betting it's mold in here

 I must have mold on the brain and my whole body is loaded with mold fungi bugs and toxic waste from all of it