Sunday, November 2, 2025

My first modeling session spring of 1985

 It was March or April. Downtown Kansas City, Missouri at Fambrough and Associates. A William Fambrough who rented a very large roo

m studio in a huge building.

I had wanted to be a fashion model not a nude one. My husband at the time said he was supportive of whatever I wanted to do and he suggested answering the ad for the modelling session. 

It was early in the morning. I am not a morning person. I had just started my period and feeling puffy puffed up bad as usual. I had a tampon in and was afraid someone might see it. 

Somehow I managed to come out beautifully in the session posing for about 5 photographers who surrounded me in the studio and gave me directions as to how to move. They provided outfits for me to wear. The first one was a long sheer purple gown with flowers on it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

No partner/spouse is ever good enough for him or his siblings, cousins, uncles, aunts, mother

 all of them criticized, condemned, threatened, got into fights with any person they had an intimate relationship with that is their family ...