Saturday, November 15, 2025

Why did I want to watch every tv show

 hear every song

read every book

it began when I was a little girl

age 9 or so

I used to check out the maximum number of books allowed at a time at the library libraries: 21 books.

I never was able to read all 21 books in a month however I tried. 

I would read while I was at work at some jobs during dead spells with no customers then continue reading the books at home

I watched many tv shows and movies daily when I was a little girl a teen a woman 

I played the radio jumping from one station to the other as I still do and played tapes. vinyl records cds, vhs tapes, dvds.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No partner/spouse is ever good enough for him or his siblings, cousins, uncles, aunts, mother

 all of them criticized, condemned, threatened, got into fights with any person they had an intimate relationship with that is their family ...