Monday, February 3, 2020

KC Core Chiropractic
TMC Lakewood hospital Kansas City, MIssouri
Dr. Shaffer, woman
flex table, heat gel which burned my back several times, ultrasound device
a small round metal device used on lower back
She pushed with fingers on QL lower back and glutes
pain management only,
she did not push on spine or vertebrae to adjust anything.
What are your goals she asked
I said straighten my back
She said we can't do that
we can offer pain management.
She said they cannot straighten spine.
Surgery would straighten spine.

When I made the first appointment for Jan 23 2020 the woman said
since I had the TMC Gold Card it would be
5 dollars for first six visits, 60 dollars for each visit afterwards.

When I got to the office she said
the charge is sixty dollars per visit
and they are not affiliated with Truman Medical Center
TMC Lakewood and they dont take the gold card discount
as insurance.
Man came out and said go to MO Health net and apply
to see about medicaid and medicare and that
the Truman insurance plan is only for Truman
Medical Center and is not medicaid
which I didn't know. I thought it was medicaid and or medicare.


She handed me a hardship form to fill out and
said it would be whatever I could afford to pay
towards a 30 dollar charge.
She charged me 5 dollars. I will owe 25 dollars

The chiropractor said she wanted me to
come in twice a week for the next month and
I would see one of the several chiropractors there.
I decided not to make another appointment now
since I will be billed 25 dollars for this visit.

My income from babysitting my grandson varies
and can only be 20 dollars a week sometimes.
Sometimes 40, 50, 60 or 80.
It has averaged at 50 dollars a week for the past
year 2019.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...