Sunday, February 9, 2020

Foot Spot in Overland Park, Kansas took impression of my feet a few weeks ago.

Foot Spot in Overland Park, Kansas took impression of my feet a few weeks ago.
She said I have an extremely high instep, both feet are the same size
and both of these things are uncommon.
Size 7 1/2 D.   Wide. Women's shoes come in B width, far
too narrow for my feet.

I hate shoes, always have. Barefoot is the way to be.

For 349.00, fifty dollars less than their usual charge of 399.00 they will
follow up for five months of visits and supply me with an
arch support insole I can use in a comfortable pair of tennis
shoes I can purchase anywhere.

So I went to CVS and bought a pair of arch supports,
first time in my life.

Hoping proper shoes and supports will help with my severe
back pain and problems associated with it.

2-6-2020


No comments:

Post a Comment