Wednesday, February 5, 2020

People's personalities remain the same. Pets personality is the same throughout their life.

People's personalities remain the same. Pets personality is the same throughout their life.

Of all the people I have known in my 58 years on this planet
I have realized their personality is the same as it was when I
met them, when I knew them 20, 30, 40 years ago.

The same is true for all pets I have had which includes cats, dogs,
birds, lizards and chamelons.

Experiences and circumstances change but the essence of the spirit is the same
as it was in infancy.

2-5-2020

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...