Thursday, February 27, 2020

Your beauty does not stop him from scanning his environment for any and all prospects offering the opportunity for sex.

Your beauty does not stop him from scanning his environment for
any and all prospects offering the opportunity for sex.

I have had many married/taken men proposition me in many places.
I must face the fact that I am not exclusive.

Your actions, work, job, duties, ethics, intelligence or lack therof,
brilliance, faithfullness to him or not,
have nothing to do with his instincts and biology.

Last year, right before I turned 57 years old, a man driving by in a van
in Price chopper's parking lot yelled, "You're beautiful. I want to marry you!"
Apparently this kind of thing is going to keep going on until I die.

2-27-2020

No comments:

Post a Comment