Sunday, September 27, 2020

How To Communicate With Men ~ Get Him To HEAR You. Get to the point before telling the story.

 How To Communicate With Men ~ Get Him To HEAR You. 


Get to the point before telling the story.  He has a track to follow

when you begin with the point.

This is so true. I tend to elaborate with details and desire to

lead UP to the point.  (I like surprises).

 The listener has lost interest before I

make it to the second sentence of the story. 

Confused, they ask me questions often irrelevant to the

point I was leading up to which gets me off track then I

often forget where I started and what I was going to say.

Teaching an old cat new tricks these days. 

How to talk to dogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...