Saturday, September 5, 2020

New neighbors at 3502 Kings Hwy, 64137

 New neighbors at 3502 Kings Hwy, 64137

September 25, 2020 house sale is closing.

Former owner's son, Don Rogers, Jr

told me today the new tenants have two sons, 3 and 5 years old

and their last name is Lovely.

Yesterday around noon I was outside talking to Don

and he and my next door neighbor, Wendy, said "You look lovely"

Don said "It's nice to see a pretty woman in a dress. Did you go

commando? Can I look?"

I said, "Thank you" as Don and I walked from

my next door neighbor, Wendy's house past my

mailbox to my house.

I was barefoot and wearing a purple shirt about mid thigh

with a white belt around my small waist.

I said  "Absolutely not" to his "commando" request which means

he wants to see what I am wearing under my dress/clothes.

I asked Don to repeat what he said to me in front of my 

husband who was shoveling gravel in the driveway.

Don said, "Are you trying to get me in trouble?" jokingly

and proceeded to converse with my husband in man talk

as if he didn't say anything out of the ordinary.



No comments:

Post a Comment