Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Teenage girl face: timeless desire by men. Still holds true today as it always has and always will.

 Classic.

It's worldwide.

I have hundreds of real life anecdotes/ true stories to tell that 

have happened to me, that I have witnessed happening to other females.

It's all over the world in almost every book, movie, poem and song

about a male's desire for the young blood, teenaged girl.  She has

just entered puberty, sweet, innocent, pretty, ripe for the taking and

that is exactly what he wants.

He doesn't care about what she wants, he cares about the one 

thing he wants. When she looks good enough he will

try everything in the book to get that one thing he wants.  Lines...

Lying (I love you. You're mine and nobody else's. You are

the only one for me.  I want to marry you. ....

....

.....

....

....


The face that sailed a thousand ships. Helen of Troy.

Who needs money with a face like that.

She has a body that looks like she's 18 years old, that won't quit.

(words from my brother Darryl about Debbie back in the late 1990's)

"I have a crush on this 14 year old girl. I can't help myself", by

eldest brother, John, 12 years older than me, said a few years before he died at 52. 

He had

a dreamy look  on his face. He chased every kind of female his 

entire life, had sex with countless females, has an unknown

number of illegitimate children, did drugs and drank only beer the last days of his life.

He didn't even want to eat food or drink water but he did want

that ONE thing: the young pussy girl.

The root chakra was still alive even though the rest of his body was dead.


I was there briefly with him and our eldest sister, Joyce, one year older

than John,  on his death bed

at Independence Regional Hospital.  He did not want to hear my voice.

My talking upset him so badly he raised up on the bed, turned his

demonic glowing green eyes at me and yelled "Shut up! Just shut the fuck up!!"

He was nice to our sister, Joyce. He never treated her terribly, as far as I know,

the way he treated me.

Pieces of flesh came off his groveling tongue and cheeks as he lay in the 

bed with severe liver and bone cancer, skinny to the bone and shriveled up like a death

skeleton.  I had given him some apple juice in a small carton through a straw

and he feebly tried to suck in the juice then spat it out along with the chunks

of flesh coming out of his mouth. 

His demonic behavior frightened me so much I never went back

to see him at the hospital,  Joyce took him into her home and

cared for him until his death. 




No comments:

Post a Comment