Friday, November 6, 2020

 Fanatacism. Cult. Cult members. 
Malignant narcissism.
Trump. Insights, discussion with Wendy, my lady neighbor
last night. I have gained more understanding and awareness
and continually remember / reminisce/ recollect incidences
in my lifetime in order to understand.  
Superiority complex develops in order to mask feelings of
inferiority and insecurity. Egotistical, arrogant, all knowing
attitude dominates the personality. Fear is main emotion due
to lack of understanding/love.  They constantly state "I don't
understand", "I can't understand", "I can't believe...it",
"I can't believe you did, do, thought, felt, are, fill in the blank"
"I doubt it", "That'll never happen"

Personal life experiences with narcissists my entire life. Collecting information
and learning about narcissists for many years and saving videos
on youtube trying to understand it. Didn't know what narcissist was
ten years ago, I thought they were people from different planets so
I called them Martians from Mars due to aggressive, combative,
competitive, fighting nature. They are jealous, envious, easily angered,
impatient, self centered, lack empathy, controlling--always looking on
the outside trying to control the environment and all life forms around
them and seem to be unable to control themselves around the one who
is closest to them. 

"You don't care what's going on in the outside world", he stated again
yesterday.   
"It's not that I don't care. It's that all I can do is what I can do.  I can't
control everyone else and the world. I can focus on myself, the
way I feel and what I think and do."
Thought/feeling first, words follow that thought, physical manifestation
happens next. He replied "I don't need pep talks" when I told him that
simple fact. 

Regardless of who is president I still have my life to live. You have your
life to live. When are we going to live OUR lives.

It is the same old broken record with a narc. Just like the movie Groundhog
Day. They like strife and confusion and fighting. They don't want to change
themselves into a calm, pleasant, nice, natural, sweet person. 
Perhaps they can't change. It's in their nature. The nature of a snake.
A reptile. They are 
drawn to sweet, free and natural people and admire beauty in the female
and believe in taking advantage of that in a vain attempt to acquire
natural beauty that they lost when they were a child.

Little dictators and terrorists. Lying, cheating, terrorizing, threatening,
manipulating, coercing, abusing, disrespecting, taking advantage of,
using,  And they fear and accuse others of doing exactly what they do.
They think everyone is out to get them, to use them, to take their money,
to cheat them, to do poor quality work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...