Wednesday, November 11, 2020

 Thank you for the enlightening conversation about high school.

Nerds.

What do you suppose he was treated like in high school? Was he a nerd?

How do you think my dad was treated? 


Did the hot girls want them?  No. They were rejected.

They have no charisma. They have no social skills.

They weren't the ones getting any P.


Mom, you are out of his league. 

You chose "losers". You could have had and can have

any man you want.


I was and am pursued and desired by countless men

and have spent 29 years with one man since December 15, 1991

and my reputation is still at stake. 


How long should I pay for my innocence and beauty?



He said there are

Two ways to be a gentleman, (which is want I want).

A gentleman is either taught by a gentleman or he is in

pursuit of the hottest girl and must act like a gentleman in

order too get her.


He doesn't even open the door for me. Lack of training

during upbringing. Poverty and ignorance are ugly.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...