Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Idea: call my old phones numbers and ask the new owners if people have been

calling for me or him over the years. 

419-6569  841-3575  241-9313  763-5046

all with 816 area code. 

1: old cell 2: old vonage home phone 3: old business number
at super flea for kc music & media  4: old at&t landline number
had for about 20 years and had to have it shut off due to 
paranoid schizophrenic sister in law Karen and schizo
brother in law Jerry Stillwell who both harassed and threatened
us almost daily for years.


I'll bet there are a lot of people that have been trying to reach me.

I used to have lots of business associates and friends

before he put a stop to that by hanging around me constantly

whenever I am talking on the phone and asking "Who are you

talking to?", "What are you talking about... for so long on the phone?"

"Why do you do that?" 

I have been cut off by him from most of the world for many years.

Before him, I used to talk to many people and can talk for hours

on the phone or in person. People like me and love to talk with me,

unlike him who hates it when I talk and says things like,

"Too bad you can't make money talking because that's all you do."

The few people I get to visit, like my next door neighbor, Wendy,

enjoy my company and want me to stay. They invite me and want 

me to come over and share time and food and drinks and activities.

Wendy makes me feel welcome and at home all of the time,

unlike the house that I live in going on 30 years since

December 15, 1991.

A couple of weeks ago I told him this is a house not a home.

I make friends easily and can talk to almost anyone, a thing

he has never understood like when I go anywhere with him

and strike up a conversation with "strangers" and he says

"Who is that? Do you know them? Why are you talking to them?"

He has always said those things to me since we met and doesn't

want me to talk to people and especially tell them any personal

details about our life (especially him).

I have been told  I have charisma.

Thank goodness I have this computer and a blog so I can

express myself even though this may not be viewed by

hardly anyone. At least I can get it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...