Sunday, January 24, 2021

Grandma Sarah said:

Grandma Sarah said:

You were named after me.
Our name means princess.

You will never be alone.
I am your best friend and one day you are
going to thank me for that.
I love you more than anything.

Do not become hard hardened hardhearted tough and bitter
(don't worry, grandma, I won't)

You are:
Reserved.
Aloof.

Unassuming.
Natural.
Sophisticated.
You'd look good in a gunny sack.
You have a nice figure. You have a small waist and a flat stomach.
Always keep yourself looking good.
Don't tell him (a man, your man and men in general) everything.
Never let anyone put you down.
Deserve the best.
Don't settle for nothing.

Insane jealousy exists everywhere.
Many of your so called girlfriends are insanely jealous of you.

Be careful.
Choose your friends wisely. Bird of a feather flock together.
You will become like those you associate with.
No company is better than bad company.


Unattractive women like to have an attractive woman (like you) as a friend
when they go out so the good looking woman can attract the men
and hopefully one or more of the men will want them (the not so
good looking woman/women).

Ignore them and go on about your business, they are just jealous. They wish they
had what you have, what you were born with.

You are sensitive. You have a heart of gold. ASweet. Innocent. Kind
Are smart, intelligent. You only have to be told once.
Serious.
Dutiful. Diligent.
Honest. 
Trustworthy.
Ethical.
Beautiful.

"You are Cosmo (cosmopolitan magazine), I am Seventeen (17) magazine."
from my girlfriend, Ruthie Johnson when we were both age 14 and
went to Belton High School.

"Trust me. I'm pretty sure you have never in your life looked terrible."
from my friend Jason Helms on facebook messenger. 

Patient.
"You must have the patience of a saint in order to put up with him (Eddie) ",
my mother-in-law told me regarding her son after I had been
with him for 3 years. I was crying my eyes out for the first time
while talking to her because of the frustration I experienced in
my marriage.  He (Ed) is one of the most difficult people to 
deal with.

Kind.
Upstanding. 

"You think too much," from an old friend, Steve back in the early 1990's
1993-1994 

"I wish you were my mom," from Tim Phillips, son of my friend Debbie
who used to be our next door neighbors back in the 90s to early 2000's.

"You scored high in every subject, which is good, however it might make
it difficult to choose one career to focus on and go into since you are
capable of going into any field of study," woman who
told me my GED test results back in October, 1980.

133 is IQ Intelligence Quotient test score.







No comments:

Post a Comment