Friday, January 22, 2021

Reclaiming myself. Renewing ME. Today.

Reclaiming myself. Renewing ME. Today.

Something strange is happening. Weird. I woke up and got up early
at 7:20 am today. Not my usual sleeping most of the day until 11,
noon, 1, 2, 3 pm.

Diet changes, vitamin and herb intake. Coffee in the morning
this week like I used to do years ago.
Regression is the answer for renewal of body and spirit every moment.
Remembering my history, anecdotes of my past.
Incidences where I was the object of desire.
Countless times of being propositioned, even today at my age-- ha ha--
I don't think about my chronological age. HE reminds me and
I forget about it. I don't care.

Past couple of months doing these things.
Taking
prenatal vitamin gummies on occassion.
B complex. D3. Zinc. Milk thistle. Fresh ginger root.
Epsom salt bath two days ago Wednesday, January 20, 2021.
Lots of water, as usual. 

Eating more pickles (dill, sweet, zesty, any types), celery, cucumbers, cabbage, salad,
green olives, onions (red and yellow, any), garlic,
fruit: pineapple, lemons, oranges.

Gut balance health is first before
I can digest food. If my stomach and intestines are off
balance and not working properly then eating all of the
"right foods" and doing the "right" exercises is useless.

Assimilation is necessary.  Proper elimination is necessary in order to
assimilate nutrients from food and water.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...